The Life and Times of two crazy kids in Love.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh where, oh where has my blogging gone?


Well, this is probably the absolute WORST time to start up on my blogging again, but a few people have been getting me in the mood for it.. Shannon.. you're guilty! But I just love reading others' blogs and wanted to get back in the swing of things.

I say it's a bad time to start up again because of all my "end of school" exams and projects looming around the corner, but I thought I could give it a few minutes a day to update everyone! But first I've gotta get some more followers (thanks for following Bekah, ha)!

Don't have much to update, but I will post a picture of these CUTE onesies that I so meticulously copied from etsy.com :) and my even CUTER nephew that they're intended for! Enjoy!

Aren't they great?! Super cute and pretty easy. Just attached it to the onesie with stitch-witchery and then hand-stitched the edge for a finished look.
Elijah Nathanael Douthitt, in the arms of his mommy Shannon! He is such a bundle of joy, and I'm only sad that I haven't met him in person yet! Can't wait to get my hands on him. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment