Due to the demand of the readers, I have posted pictures of ME wearing the "thing" (according the Justin) to get a proper vote of it's wearability. Please vote honestly. I do not want to make a fool of myself by wearing this in public if I look ridiculous. :)
First Glimpse
13 years ago


I think it looks cute from the front but not so sure about the back. Some of the pictures look good, but other times it looks like a big melon sticking out (sorry, but honest!). I don't think people will laugh at you. Love you! - Jessica
ReplyDeleteI think it's cute!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks just like you... you are unique and it is too... in a neat way. Not everyone can pull it off... but you could.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to get to read your blog! It's officially added to my "something to do instead of listening to lecture" list. And on top of course... and I think the wrap is cute, I almost bought one. I wanted it in black but they didn't have them anymore.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that thing is sooo Lydia, and should be worn at every appropriate opportunity. Hellz yesch.
ReplyDeleteExcept don't ever do that last-picture-pose. That's too emo, with those lips and all.