The Life and Times of two crazy kids in Love.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fabric Fetish...

So as you can see on my previous post, my new distraction from school are these adorable onesies, especially the cute fabric I found for the tie. Of course NOW I'm obsessed with finding super cute fabrics to make these ties from! I'm not exactly a "domestic diva," so there's not really much I can do with fabric if I actually get it, but I sure do like it...

Like this collection from cottonthreadfabrics at etsy. Oh the possibilities...



And this super fun fabric just makes me happy.



I also think I'm going to consider making some "bow-tie" onesies, but of course, not till after boards... we'll see if I make it that long. :)

And last but not least, I got to webcam with Luke, Shannon and Eli last night! Here's a blurry but fun picture of my beautiful nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment